Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Passing the course

Hi, folks

OK, the drop deadline has passed and we still have 26 people registered in the course. Despite that, I'm missing assignments and tests from about half of you. If you're missing something (see the schedule), talk to me about handing it in or doing it in the test centre. If you've already talked to me, then it's waiting for you in the test centre. Get your butt down there and do it.

If you know people who started the course but have stopped coming, please reassure them that it's not too late and ask them to come and see me (or drag them bodily to class with you).

It would be a real shame if people failed just because they didn't hand stuff in. Remember: failing COMM200 simply isn't an option. You've got to pass it to get your diploma. It's better to pass it now rather than pay for it twice. Work with me on this...

No comments: